Thursday, January 22, 2015

Part VII: Conclusion

After reading through all the Gig Case Studies I learned many people are not happy with their jobs and lives. So many people end up falling into careers they hate.  They continue to do jobs that are just “easy” or make good money. After reading about the prisoner, I knew how important it is to have a passion in life. Nothing in life is easy and at the end of the day, having a career you enjoy matters the most. After reading about all the careers. I know I will always purse a job I enjoy doing. I plan on finishing my prerequisites and enrolling in Physician Assistant School in 2017. If ever I find a career I hate, I will pursue one I enjoy. Right now pursuing a career as a Physician Assistant is my goal. Ive always felt I was a better paramedic then being a firefighter. So here I am going back to school. I love medicine, there is always something to learn and it is always changing. So I found the career of a Physician Assistant. A career with a decent income and a future. As healthcare keeps changing, more people will be required to treat the sick and elderly. The job of a physician assistant requires you to treat those people and many times in rural areas. This key point attracts me the most to being a physician assistant.


No comments:

Post a Comment